TriCycle produces edible insects using by-products from the agri-food sector in the Montreal region.
This innovative solution tackles food waste by creating a real urban ecosystem and makes it possible to offer a new food rich in nutrients!
In addition, our edible insects are very high in protein!
Whole dried or powdered, they taste the roasted nut and go well in vinaigrette, in a muffin, in a smoothie or even as a snack!
Our food is:
- Rich in prebiotic fiber
- Rich in digestible protein (9 complete amino acids)
- Rich in vitamin B12
- Rich in good fats (Omega 3 and 6)
- Rich in zinc, iron and minerals
- Made in Quebec (Canada), in circular economy
- Reduces GHG emissions (compared to meat)
- In truly recyclable packaging (HDPE #2)
In a yogurt, on a salad or simply as an aperitif 🙂
Give a boost to your breads, smoothies, pastries…
Scatter on the ground to encourage foraging or place in a feeder!
Origine Santé 750 g
- Raised in Quebec
- Minimum 50% protein
- Minimum 0.4% calcium
- Free of GMOs, antibiotics, hormones and chemicals
These delicious, high-quality worms raised in Quebec will be your animals’ favorite treat. They promote natural feeding behavior for healthy animals. It is also an excellent source of protein, good fats and minerals including calcium, promoting plumage health.